Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky!

 photo summerbucketlistlinky_zps33aa6dc3.jpg
I am excited to be participating in this SUMMER BUCKET LIST linky!  I love all three of these bloggers and have been following all three for quite some time.  I really haven't had much time to put together a bucket list for summer, but if I could choose to do anything it would be:
  • Hang out in San Diego or more specifically Hotel Del Coronado.  I have been before and LOVE that place.  San Diego would be my dream place to live.
  • Exercise!  In my mind I am very fit.  In real life.....not so much :(  Right now I am very motivated.  Let's see if that stays the same once I have free time.  :)
  • Go to I Teach K! in Las Vegas.  It would be my version of Hollywood.  I would be in teacher heaven having the opportunity to learn from the best.  :)
  • Jazz up my classroom with these fabulous finds from Really Good Stuff.
Travel to one (or both) stores.  :)
 
Work on my blog, TpT and Teacher's Notebook Stores
and SLEEP!
What's on your bucket list?  Click on the link above to add yours.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


6 comments:

  1. I would so like to try Cross Fit, but it might be too intense for me! I have watched those Cross Fit competitions and WOW! Adorable blog! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very good to want to exercise during your holiday! I don't have a holiday coming up, but if I did exercising would be nowhere near my list of things to do haha! It's a public holiday today here in Thailand and I haven't even quite made it out of bed yet :)

    PS - Just letting you know, when I click on your link in my comment section it gives me an error page. Maybe you missed out something in the HTML?

    Have a great weekend!
    Danielle
    Apples, Ink and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in San Diego! I have always wanted to go there. I hope to catch up on some sleep too!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your list!!! I think you should move to San Diego ;) I can't wait for Vegas!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo want to go to the I Teach K conference in Vegas. I'm your newest follower (found you through the Bucket List linky).
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete