Yay, I think I may finally have gotten it together to participate in my first 5 for Friday linky! I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but it seemed like Friday came and went before I could get something together.
1. We had our annual Family Fun Night with an art auction. Every classroom made an art project to be put up for silent auction. It is amazing to see all the creative masterpieces. Here are both morning and afternoon classes with our art project.
2. My daughter is coming home this weekend! Yippee! I haven't seen her since Christmas break. Her visit will be short, but very sweet. This picture was taken when I helped move her to Arizona after she graduated from college last May. I miss her terribly.
3. I will soon be getting a new (to me) car at the end of the month. One of my co-workers is selling me her car. I leased a car that I need to turn back end at the end of the month. I was trying to decide what to get next when this fell into my lap. I love it!
4. I signed up for classes this summer. I will be working on taking additional hours past my Master's. Many classes will be on technology in the classroom. I hope this old dog can learn some new tricks!
5. My besties at work. These ladies help me make it through the most difficult of days. We laugh so hard our abs hurt.
Thanks for reading! Have a great day. :)