Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday!

Yay!  I think I will get it together to be able to participate in my second Five for Friday linky. Here is my week in review.  
1) There is going to be a new baby soon in the family.  :)  My guy is going to be a grandpa for the first time!  We hosted a baby reveal party for the lucky parents to be.  The first vote was correct. It's a girl! 
2) I was able to spent time with my babies.  My son just turned 21.  It seems like it was just yesterday he was a newborn in my arms.  New mamas, be sure to treasure every moment with your little ones.  It is true what they say......in just a blink of an eye they are grown and gone.
3) We had track and field day at school this week.  Our little sweeties had a blast. Events included: three legged races, ball roll, musical chairs, steal the bacon, obstacle course, egg race, and ice cream station!
In the morning we attached arms instead of legs for the three legged race.  In the afternoon we did it the traditional way.  It was amazing to watch them figure out how to work together.
The winner of musical chairs in the first round. 
The ball roll.  There were two teams competing against each other.
The egg race.
4)  One of my sweeties is moving away.  This was his last day with us.  We will miss him. :(
One last class picture before he leaves.
5)  We are finishing our camping theme.  We have had so much fun with our activities.
A hodgepodge of our art activities from the week.
Pretending to camp.  This was very popular during centers.
Originally I had planned to put these pages together to make a class book, but since school is almost out for the summer we decided to put display them on the bulletin board.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your tents with the kids pictures in them. I am going to have to do a camping theme next year!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete