Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, May 5, 2013

Camp Freebie!

This week we will begin one of my favorite themes~camping!  There are so many fun activities to do with this theme. Hopefully, (knock on wood) the weather in our neck of the woods will warm up and we will be able to go outside for some fun!  I am currently putting together a Camp Pack of learning activities.  Check back to see when it is completed.  :)  In the meantime, enjoy this camp freebie.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by (and joining) my blog. I am following you too! I was just telling someone yesterday, who teaches early childhood intervention that I would LOVE this job. You are lucky to have it. When I am ready to leave regular ed., it will be for a position like yours. You have great ideas here.
    -Jen
    That First Grade Blog

    ReplyDelete