Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, December 1, 2013

Currently December!

Holy Smokes!  I can not believe it is already December.  November just flew by!  It is time for CURRENTLY hosted by Farley over at Oh'Boy 4th Grade
LISTENING: With such a crazy busy weekend the laundry was piling up.  I love lazy Sundays to get caught up on necessary evils, such as laundry, cleaning, and paperwork.  There is nothing like hunkering down in the afternoon with no place to go just getting caught up on things.  Of course once the Chiefs came on TV I am nervously listening to and watching the game.
LOVING: I love this time of year.  There is such an excitement with the little ones in my class that is contagious.  I also love spending quality time with family and friends during the holidays.
THINKING:  Wow!  I can't believe there are only three weeks until Christmas.  I need to get a move on with decorating and shopping!
WANTING:  A peppermint mocha from Starbucks or a concrete from Custard's!  I can't wait to find out the new flavors for December.
NEEDING: I am finished with all but one class this semester.  I need to motivate myself to finish this week's assignment!!!
FAVORITE TRADITION: My sister has a killer peanut brittle recipe.  The sisters get together to make several batches.  It's such fun and great bonding between us.  

On another note, be sure to check out the sale on Teacher's Pay Teachers Monday and Tuesday.  I will have 20% off my products and with the extra TpT promotion you can save 28%.  I just posted a Gingerbread Math Pack.
 
Here are some of the activities from the pack.


They are aligned to Kindergarten Math CCSS.
The great thing about these packs is that they are pretty much print and go, so it saves you lots of prep time during this busy time of the year!

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Your gingerbread activity is super cute! You are totally right that November has flown and I know that December is going to fly too. Time needs to slow down just a bit for me!

    Raye
    The Caffeinated Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a peppermint mocha sounds delicious right now. I may have to go get one. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete