Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Questionnaire

I am linking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First for a fun little Christmas Questionnaire.  
{I love getting to know other bloggers through these linkys}
Hot Chocolate or Eggnog?  I know I am weird, but I do love eggnog!  I drink the Silk soy milk version so it's not that rich, but it has a great flavor.
Does Santa wrap presents or just leave them under the tree?  When I was growing up Santa just left presents under the tree, but with my own kids Santa wrapped them.  He wrapped my daughter's presents in one kind of wrapping paper and my son's in a different type.  If the present was too big to wrap, Santa would sometimes leave clues and take the recipient on a 'treasure hunt' to find it.
Colored lights or white?  I have gone back and forth over the years, but white probably wins out over colored.  When my kids were little, I tended to lean towards colored.  Now I use white more often.
When do you decorate?  When my kids were small we would decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Now, I am a little slower to get on the decorating train!  It's already December 12th and we have yet to put up a tree!  That's bad!!!
Real or fake tree?  That is another thing I have gone back and forth on.  When my kids were small we would go to a Christmas tree farm and cut one down.  Those were some great memories.  The past couple of years I have had a fake tree.  I was just telling my significant other I was ready for a real tree again.
What tops your Christmas tree?  An angel tops my tree.  It was a present from many, many years ago that has special meaning.
Favorite Christmas memory or tradition?  Growing up, Midnight Mass was our Christmas tradition.  I did that with my own children, too.  We also watched a very special movie, but that will be answered later.  :)
Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?  Absolutely!  I was one of eight children growing up.  My dad was an English professor and my mom stayed at home while we were young.  We did not have a lot of extra money, so when I received two baby dolls (boy and girl twins) I was over the moon!  
Do prefer giving or receiving?  GIVING!  I love picking out the perfect present for someone.  It is so hard for me to keep it a secret.
Favorite Christmas song?  There are so many I love from a traditional mass that it is hard to name just one.  I also love the soundtrack from Love Actually.
Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum?  Just ok for me {unless it is crushed and embedded in ice cream :)}
Favorite Christmas Movie?  Muppet Christmas Carol was a movie my kids and I watched growing up every Christmas.  Loved it!  Now-a-days, my daughter and I always watch Love Actually.  Such a great movie!
Do you shop online or at stores?  Both.  Online is nice because you can find what you want fast.  However, I love being able to see something before I buy it.  It is also fun to go shopping with someone and making a day of it.
Photo cards, letter, or store bought cards?  Love photo cards!  I, however, send store bought cards.  I am not sure anyone would want my mug on a card.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment