Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Funday!

I am linking up with Molly from Lucky to Be in First for Sunday Funday to share some happenings from the past week {or two}.
My boy plays baseball in college and I was able to catch some games this weekend.
I love that boy.  :)
Speaking of love, this little cutie patootie has stolen my heart. Her mommy and I were supposed to have brunch this weekend.  We try to do that once a month.  I consider Sarah to be a combination of a daughter and amazing friend.  We can talk for hours about everything.
 I love this picture because these two special people actually share the same first name.  This was the first time they met.  So sweet!
Here she is with her handsome daddy.  That girl adores him.  She can't keep her eyes off him when he is around.  It is so stinkin' cute!
Thanks for letting me share some non-school related fun!  Link up with Molly from Lucky to Be in First to share your fun. 
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG that face - too cute! How awesome that your son plays college ball! One of my favorite sounds from college was the ball hitting the metal bats! I always knew summer was coming when I heard that sweet sound! Have a wonderful week, Lola!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete