Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Currently~April!

I am not even gonna say it!  I say it at the beginning of every month.  I just can't believe it's already A.P.R.I.L!
It's time for 'CURRENTLY' hosted by Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.

LISTENING: I always turn on the news every morning while I get ready.  I also like to get up early and putz around in the morning (ok, not really putz, but rather sit at my computer.  The t.v. is always on in the background, mostly so I can get the latest weather forecast)
LOVING: It's already APRIL!  Where did this year go?  I also love April Fool's Day at school.  My morning kids don't really get it, but my afternoon littles are older and catch on pretty quickly.  We get real silly, like 'there's a bug in your hair'!  I so love the minds of my four and five year olds.  :)
THINKING: This weekend I will get to catch up with some family and friends.  I cannot WAIT! It should be a fun weekend. :)
WANTING: It to stay warm!  The mid-west weather is WaCkY!  One day it's warm, even down right hot and the next it's freezing.  I just want it to be consistently warm….not too hot, not too cold.  That's not to much to ask, is it?
NEEDING: I need to schedule more IEP's.  This time of year is crazy busy with paperwork.  All the little ones on IEP's going to kindergarten need new ones and then we have new babies coming in the fall with summer birthday's that need brand new IEP's.  Aye, yi, yi….it never ends!
HOURS and LAST DAY: I have two different sessions of students.  My morning sweeties come from 9:30 to 12:30.  My afternoon little ones come from 1:05 to 4:05.  My hours are from 8:45 to 4:15, but in reality my hours are more like 8:30 to 5:30.  There's never enough time in the day to get everything done.  I know you hear what I am sayin'. We had five snow days this year, so now our last day of school is May 30th. It won't be long now!!!

Link up your 'CURRENTLY' with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!

6 comments:

  1. I always have the news on too....gotta make sure I get the weather right. I totally agree that it is never too early to think about weekend plans!

    Amber
    SSSTeaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a long school day. It's over an hour longer than ours. How many days are you in school? Hopefully the warm weather sticks around for you!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE looking forward to the weekend too! It's never too early to plan :)
    Have a great one!

    Happy Teaching,
    Cassie
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store
    Follow Me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came back from maternity leave so I am looking forward to this weekend. I have so much to catch up. Lucky your done next month. My last day is June 3rd. We were supposed to be done May 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Hopping this morning found me here. I am always looking for new science ideas for my kinders, which I have never taught in all my 22 years. Can't wait to see what I can find.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Renee at the Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee: Thank you for stopping by my blog! I absolutely LOVE incorporating science in my curriculum. Check out this post http://preschoolwondersblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/we-are-scientists.html It has tons of science activities we did in one unit.

      Delete