Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, January 6, 2017

Snowmen at Night!

I just finished my Snowmen at Night Pack and wanted to share what is included:
There are lots of retelling options in this pack.  There are comprehension questions, vocabulary cards, yes/no questions and rhyming pages.  Snowmen at Night is a favorite read-a-loud and this pack utilizes student interest to help with language skills.  You can check it out HERE!  It will be 50% off through the weekend.  :) 
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Really amazing product to go along with such a well-loved book! The authors used to live in the same neighborhood as my school and a lot of my students. The pictures look like home to my kiddos! thanks for sharing and I will check out your TPT store! I'm a preschool teacher/seller too! Teach PreK!

    ReplyDelete