Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Saturday, November 14, 2015

SPED Gives Thanks $1 SALE!

BE SURE to take advantage of this AMAZING sale!  For today only {SUNDAY}, some of your favorite TpT SPED Sellers are putting on a sale. {You don't have to teach SPED to find some great products.  They work in the regular class, too!!!} You will find products normally selling anywhere from $3 to $5 for $1 only!  
In the search box, simply put in #SPEDGivesThanks and see what amazing products appear for only $1!  It's our way of saying THANK YOU for all your support throughout the year.
Here is what I am offering for $1
My newest pack with a Turkey theme.  It's perfect for Thanksgiving!
and for Christmas I have a retelling pack to use with the book 'There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell' by Lucille Colandro.  You can click on the pictures to take you to my store.
Be sure to check out all the great deals!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment