Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, August 28, 2015

A Peek at Our Week!

 I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday and a peek at our week.
We are getting used to our all day schedule.  My little ones are starting the year eating lunch in the room.  So far, so good!
My little ones also are going to special classes, another new for us.  They are doing amazingly well.  Here are some pictures from music class.
They are loving it.
Here they have finger lights on while singing and performing to 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
So much fun :)
While learning about colors, we 'colored the room'
The little learners loved walking around the room, finding, and coloring the pictures.
This activity is from my 'Colors Galore and Classroom Posters and More' pack.  You can find it HERE or by clicking on the picture.
My sweet ones are super lucky to have access to i-Pads at school.  It always amazes me at how quickly they pick up technology.  
It makes learning seem like a game!
Last Sunday I participated in 'Head for the Cure' to honor one of my students from last year who was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
This sweet boy has the most positive, uplifting spirit.
Here he is being honored for 'Keeping the Faith'.  This five year old has taught me so much about life.  Please keep him in your prayers.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)










3 comments:

  1. It's fun to look at your pictures, since I teach sixth graders, and remember that they once were peanut-sized, just like your little ones. It looks like you get to do a lot of cool activities. How wonderful!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great peek into your world! It is fantastic that you were able to participate in honoring one of your little guys. He looks like he has a lot to share with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a informative blog on Preschool Calgary SE. Great Work.

    ReplyDelete