Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday {Freebie}!

I am linking up once again with The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday.  Bloggers participating will post free worksheets, many of which will work for your 'Back to School' theme.
My freebie works well with 'An All About Me' theme and/or 'Back to School' activity.
You can find it by clicking HERE or on the picture.  Enjoy!
Be sure to hop over to The Teaching Tribune to check out all the other fabulous freebies!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


3 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE freebie!! It's perfect for back to school, and can be used to create a great display for Back to School Night!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I'm so glad i got to meet you through the Worksheet Wednesday linky party!!

    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found you through the link up at The Teaching Tribune. Super cute freebie. I am now off to explore more of your blog. I also teach special education.

    Caitlin
    Learning Ahoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat idea for back to school! Thank you for sharing. '

    Meagan
    oodlesofteachingfun

    ReplyDelete