Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Special Educator BlogHop!

Today I am linking up with Tales of a Carolina Girl for a Special Educator Blog Hop.
There are so many other pieces of advice I could give like…….don't expect perfection, be flexible, collaborate with other teachers, work at creating good relationships with parents, and provide your students a safe and loving classroom environment.  My current position is the most challenging, yet the most rewarding job I have ever had.  I love, love, love what I do!  :)
Be sure to head over to Tales of a Carolina Girl for lots of other great advice.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)








3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it is very cute! I need to start working on making some picture schedules for my classroom. First I need to figure out what my schedule will be though. Great advice, thanks for linking up!

    Jamie
    Tales of a Carolina Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice! I feel like it goes hand-in-hand with organization, which is super important to me!

    -Tasha
    A Tender Teacher for Special Needs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like you I always like to use a lot of visuals when working with special needs and guess what when I am explaining things to their teachers they see it better in visual form too!! Lovely to meet you via the blog hop. So excited to really be getting to know lots of other special needs teachers :-)
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete