Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade has a monthly linky party titled 'Currently'. I have wanted to participate for a couple months and this month I actually have time. Yay for summer break! So, here is my list:
- There is nothing better that being able to putz around in the morning with nothing specific that I have to do. I drink my coffee, listen to the birds sing, hang out on my computer in between throwing a load of laundry in the wash, etc.
- I love the fact that it is my first Sunday without having Monday morning to worry about. I still need to tie up some loose ends at school tomorrow, but I can go in at my own leisure.
- It seems I never have time during the school year to pamper my feet, so a pedi is a must, and why not throw in a mani why I am at it. :) One of my good friends just got her cosmetology license and works at a swanky salon. We have already planned that I will be her last appointment of the day and go to happy hour after. :)
- Two of my classes start this week. One is a blended in person/online class. The other is all online. The online class makes me nervous. I am always afraid I will miss something, plus I am old school and I feel most comfortable with face to face contact between teacher and said student.
- My idea of a good vacation is not having to do anything specific except RELAX!
Thanks for reading! Have a great day. :)