Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, August 15, 2014

Back to School! 5 for Friday

It's been a busy week, so let's get started with my Five for Friday hosted by Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Last Saturday was like a dream come true!  I had the pleasure of meeting the fabulous Tara West from Little Minds at Work
and Deedee Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
for a Missouri Teachers Meet Up.
You can check out Tara's post about the meet up HERE
It was so much fun!  I loved meeting lots of fabulous teachers.  Tara and I don't live too terribly far from each other.  I am hoping to visit her and observe her fabulousness in action soon!
Thursday was our first day of school for my little ones.  It was a good day.  Believe it or not, there were no tears and everyone was happy all day.  Yay!  We learned all about our school and the people who work there by taking a tour and asking these all important questions!
Most of the little ones wanted a mustache sticker of their own to wear while taking our tour.  It was hilarious!  We had SO much fun.  :)
I finished my 'If You Take a Mouse to School' Retelling Pack.  



You can find it HERE at it my TpT store or  HERE at my TN store.
I didn't change much with my room this year, except arrange my centers a little differently.  I did, however, buy a new border for my birthday information area.  I love this new border!  It makes the window pop.  :) {Kind of hard to tell with the light off}
I also love these gigantic flowers that I have had for a couple of years and finally got around to using them.  They make me happy.  :)



Next Wednesday Teachers pay Teachers will be having a one day sale.  Everything in my shop will be discounted 20% on top of the sale.
300 × 250
Be sure to link up your Five for Friday!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are adorable! I have If You Take a Mouse to School on my book rack and several of my firsties picked it up today! Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Sarah
    smbhankinson@gmail.com
    Learning is for Superstars
    follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your idea for taking a school tour!! What a great idea!! That's an awesome border find, and those flowers are so much fun!! Congrats on getting to attend such an awesome meet and greet!! Have a wonderful year!!

    Warmest Wishes, Erin from Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love the 'staches! How cute are they? Wonderful post, as always!

    ReplyDelete