Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Currently!

Wow, oh wow!  I cannot believe it is already February.  I am not sure why I am surprised, though.  This seems to happen every year.  One day school is just starting and the next it is more than half over! This is my February 'Currently' post.  This monthly linky party is hosted by Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.

Currently I am 
LISTENING: to HGTV {the Property Brothers}  I have a secret crush on them, but I guess it's not secret any more.  :)
LOVING:  that it is Saturday!  Not only is it Saturday, but it's a Saturday that I don't have anything planned.  Bonus!  I can just putz around and be all leisurely.  We all need those kinds of days every once in a while.
THINKING:  I am going to a Super Bowl party tomorrow.  I need to figure out what to make and take.  If anyone has any suggestions let me know!
WANTING:  the maid, any maid to show up!  It's amazing how much dirt gets tracked in from the salt, snow, etc. 
NEEDING:  to stop procrastinating and get on my homework.  The good news about online classes is that you can do them from the comfort of your own home.  The bad news is that I have to be self-motivated!  There always seems to be something else I would rather be doing.  :)
2 TRUTHS and a FIB:  Amazingly, we have NOT had any snow days this year, so far.  It seems the big snow has hit every other part of the country.  We have had minuscule amounts and that is it!  However, our first major storm is supposed to hit this week.  I don't like a lot of snow days, but one here and there can be nice.  :)  Barring any unexpected catastrophe I WILL have my 40+ hours by next school year.  I should have done it long ago, but I will be excited to finally have it done.  I HAVE NOT put in for a transfer to teach regular ed. at the elementary level.  That is my FIB.  There have been times I have fleeting thoughts about it, but I love my current job so much.  I also love my co-workers.  I would hate to give that up...........at least not right now.  :)
Be sure to link up with Farley over at Oh'Boy Fourth Grade to post your 'Currently'.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day. :)



6 comments:

  1. I love watching the Property Brothers too! I do wonder why on earth it costs that much to buy a house and renovate it though. I think prices are much more reasonable where I live. I know an appetizer you could take! Here's the link...Bacon Wrapped Lil' Smokies Enjoy your super bowl party!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting on the maid to show up, too!? Where is she hiding??? ;) I thought for sure your fib was the snow one. It seems EVERYONE has been out due to that white stuff...even here in the south!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you have not had a snow or cold day as I think almost everyone else has! We may have to be making up days soon.:( I have had thoughts about going to gen ed again too, but as soon as I think that I cannot imagine leaving ECSE because I love my kiddos so much. Good luck with getting through your book for class!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete