Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, May 3, 2020

Cinco de Mayo!

I love Cinco de Mayo!  To me it represents fiestas, fun, and family.  There are two products in my store that are specifically geared towards this celebration.

The Runaway Tortilla is my newest retelling pack that can be used any time of the year, but works really well for Cinco de Mayo.  It's like the gingerbread man with a southwestern flair!  The book is written by Eric A. Kimmel...so fun!

I also have my Cinco de Mayo learning pack available.  It's filled with math and literacy learning activities.  There are simple concepts in both English and Spanish...just enough to introduce colors, shapes, counting and vocabulary to your little learners.

I hope you find both of these useful!  As a thank you for reading this post all the way through, leave a message and I'll let you pick one for free!!  Leave your email address and which pack you would like and I will send it to you!

10 comments:

  1. Preschool is great for the growth and development of children at early age. Brighton NY preschool offers proper care and healthy environment to children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!!

    Preschool in Jankipuram | Euro Kids
    Day care in Jankipuram | Euro Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full of information and meant for a long term goal achievement, appreciable work and personally grateful for this article. Kindly visit our website at top preschool in Mumbai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing this great article! It’s very informative, and you included some great points to the equally great article regarding Best Preschool Brooklyn Preschool in Carroll Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this blog so amazing. So much information, and it's all so well organized. . This is going to be a valuable resource for me. Thank you so much for creating it! Read another amazing blog : https://lead-academy.org/british-sign-language-alphabet/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Click the link below to check our same kind of our post.

    Best Preschool Franchise in India
    Best Playschool Franchise in India
    Leading Preschool in India

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting post, really engaging enjoyed reading you thoughts. Preschool in mumbai.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice blog post. I really like the content and information. Thanks for sharing such helpful information. Purchase book online

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's wonderful to see creative and engaging ways to teach young children essential skills while having fun. And while we're discussing Seven Best Activewear options, your post proves that a mix of creativity and learning.

    ReplyDelete