Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Catching Up

I have been AWOL from blogging this past year.  Now that things have slowed down, I'd like to take a minute to catch up.  As with every single teacher, the school year is busy, hectic, and seems to fly by in a whirl.  Sometimes, just keeping your head above water is a chore.  Anyway, I'd like to share with you about a sale that is happening right now on TPT.  Hopefully, soon I'll blog again about my school year!  Stay tuned....
The TPT sale is hosted by a group of special education teachers.  Thursday (June 20th) is $1 day.
Search #spedprep1 on TPT to find all the great deals available for one day only. Search #spedprep1 on TPT to see what all the participating sellers are offering.
I am offering my Ice Cream Math and Literacy Pack for only $!
 It's 112 pages full of a whole lot of fun learning activities!
Then, on Friday, June 21st, bundles will be offered at 50% off.  
You can search #spedprephalfoff to see all the wonderful deals!


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to show some appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this type of scenario. Just after exploring through the internet and finding proposals which were not productive, I thought my entire life was over. Living minus the approaches to the problems you have solved all through this website is a critical case, as well as ones which might have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered your site. Your personal natural talent and kindness in controlling all the details was precious. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a solution like this. I am able to at this time relish my future. Thanks so much for your expert and sensible guide. I won't hesitate to endorse the blog to anybody who desires guidelines on this problem.
    preschool Warwick Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, cherish and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty instinct is so essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon find him expose his mind and soul for you in such a way he's never expressed before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete