Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, July 24, 2016

Spectacular Sunday Freebies!

Hey there!  I am linking up with Tracy from The Bender Bunch for her brand new Sunday linky party call 'SPEDtacular Sunday Freebies'!
 It's a great way to pick up some awesome freebies offered by SPED teachers/bloggers.  Be sure to check in with Tracy every Sunday to view all the fantastic freebies!

My freebie this week is an updated 'All About Me' pennant.  I added new fonts and graphics to give this baby a fresh feel.  I hope you like the look!  You can grab it HERE.
Be sure to check out all the other freebies, too!

Also, everything in my store will be discounted 20% Monday and Tuesday, July 25-26 for my 'Christmas in July' sale!  Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment