Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, November 13, 2015

Turkey Fun!

It's Friday and time to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to showcase our week.
Little hands were strengthened with these fun fine motor activities.
We 'basted' turkeys by squeezing pipettes of water onto foam turkeys.
We scrunched tissue paper onto corn cut outs to make some colorful corn.
Unifix cubes were a big part of our learning.
 We measured with them, as well as practiced one to one correspondence.  Then, we stacked the cubes to compare our towers to see which one had the greatest number of cubes and which one had the least amount.
We used muffin pans to work on colors and counting.
Colored pompoms and tongs added a fine motor element, too.
We worked on letter sounds by finding pictures that started with our letter.
You can find all these Thanksgiving/Turkey activities in my newest pack HERE.
My family celebrated my mom's birthday with a party.  
It was very sweet.  My mom doesn't like a lot of attention drawn to her, but I'm pretty sure she had a great day!
Tell us about your week.  Head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and link up!

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment