Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, August 17, 2015

Classroom Visual Schedules and TPT Sale!

Visual Schedules help little ones keep track of their day, know what to do next, and make transitions MUCH smoother.  I have always used visual schedules with my SPED students, but quickly realized that all my little learners benefitted from them.  I use a visual schedule that has picture icons of our daily activities.  Velcro is used to adhere the pictures.  After an activity is completed it can be removed from the schedule.  Little ones are able to figure out how many activities are left before their day ends.  It's like magic!  Behavior improves dramatically.  I recently completed a pack of visuals that can be used to create your own classroom visual schedule.  There are icons for daily activities and specific icons to use during circle/calendar time.  Job icons are also included.  There are also detailed instructions and examples on how to implement one in your classroom.
Here's a peek at the pack….
Here's a sample.






Below is a list of picture icons.
List of Jobs

Flag Helper
Calendar Helper
Weather Helper
Music Helper {picks our music and movement song}
Color Helper
Shape Helper
Counting Helper
ABC Helper
Line Leader
Caboose
Special Helper
Chair Helper
Recycler
Gardner
Veterinarian
Clean Up Monitor
Table Cleaner
Light Monitor
Teacher’s Helper
Attendance Taker
Kindness Reporter {Looks for others doing kind deeds and recognizes them}
Board Eraser
Lunch Helper
Snack Helper
Floor Sweeper
Recess Monitor
Librarian
Messenger
Journal Monitor
Paper Monitor
Trash Collector
Bathroom Monitor
Pencil Monitor
Supply Helper
Door Monitor
Technology Monitor

If there is a specific job not included in this list, contact me and I will create a card for you.

Circle Time Icons

Hello Time
Hello Song
Good Morning Song
Good Afternoon Song
Pledge of Allegiance
Calendar
Weather
Music and Movement
Colors
Shapes
Counting {For me, this encompasses all math activities)
Math
ABC’s
Letters
Rhyming
Daily Note {I end my circle time with a daily note.  I write a message about our day and then as a Mo
Game Show {If I have extra time in-between activities during the day, I will pull out some category cards, what’s missing cards, rhyming cards, etc. and call it ‘Game Show’.   My students LOVE game show!}

Daily Schedule Cards
Morning Meeting
Morning Work
Journals
Calendar
Literacy Centers
Math
Writing
Art
Assembly
Special Event
Bathroom Break {I included more than one since the whole day can be displayed}
i-Pads
Social Studies
Lunch
Snack {More than one is included for a full day preschool program}
Science
Dismissal
Table Time
Circle Time
Computers
Snack
Special Day
Centers
Group
Story
Books
Brain Break
Recess {More than one is included}
Learning Time
Rest Time
Quiet Time
Sensory Break
Recess
A sample of job cards.
The pack is $2.00.  You can find it HERE.
And, TPT is hosting a One Day Bonus Sale this Wednesday.  Be sure to check it out!  My products will be 20% off.  Click HERE to take you to my store.
300 × 300
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment