Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, November 2, 2014

Currently November

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly 'Currently' linky party.

LISTENING:  I'm listening to my collection of music, but once football comes on TV I'll have it on in the background while I putz around the house to get everything ready for the upcoming week.

LOVING:  We had parent/teacher conferences in the evenings last week so Friday was a day off for me.  I loved having a three day weekend.  It's nice to have an extra day to get things done.

THINKING:  On Sunday's I always run through the upcoming week in my mind to make sure I have everything I need.  Seems like I rarely get to the point where I can just relax.  There's always more to do…..

WANTING:  I miss my daughter.  It's been July since I've seen her last.  Seeing her again will be so sweet. I'm needing my fix.

NEEDING:  More hours in the day to get everything accomplished {see my 'thinking' section :) }

READING:  I'm re-reading Sensory Integration: A Guide for Preschool Teachers.  It's such a good resource.  This year I have a lot of little ones with some extra sensory needs.  I want to give them what they need to be successful at school.  If I ever have the time to read for enjoyment my sister recommended The Goldfinch.  It's on my list.  :)

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)




3 comments:

  1. I can definitely feel your pain on the Sunday work load! I started getting all my weekend stuff done on Saturday mornings so I could enjoy the rest of the weekend guilt free. It's really helped improve my attitude as well as made me more productive! I hope you get to see your daughter soon! I know I could never be away from my mama that long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having football on in the background as I do work on Sundays. It's such a familiar sound, even if I don't even care for who's playing. Sending you big hugs since you're missing your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a three day weekend after conferences is such a great idea... Whoever planned that for your school was very wise. ;)
    P.S. The Goldfinch is on my list too-- Whoever reads it first will have to blog about it. :)
    One Lucky Teacher

    ReplyDelete