Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, November 22, 2013

Turkey Time!

Wow!  This week flew by.  It's already Friday, again and time for Doodle Bug's Teaching Five for Friday.


This is our door.  Each little one decorated a feather.  I found the huge wiggle eyes at Michaels.  The waddle is a red feather boa.

We basted turkeys!  I cut turkeys out of foam from an Ellison die, gave the littles some water and a pipette. 
They had so much fun.  It was great fine motor work, too.
We made these adorable turkeys!  The pattern was a freebie from Doodle Bugs Teaching.  I love, love, love how they turned out.




I am taking a math class and had to make a connections game according to preschool/kindergarten CCSS.  I chose to make a memory match type game using 3D objects.  There are directions allowing for differentiation.  Click HERE to grab your copy.

                                                     

I am SO nervous!  For the second time ever in my life I will be responsible for the turkey.  If you have any tricks and tips for cooking a good bird, please let me know.  :)

Thanks for reading!  Have a good day!

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

8 comments:

  1. Your door is a A-"door"-able! Super cute! I can't get over the humungous eyes! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your door is absolutely amazing!!! If we could decorate our doors I would totally steal your idea! And good luck with Thanksgiving dinner! I am trying to make my great grandmother's rolls for the first time- AHHH!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea to baste turkeys. I will definitely be trying that in my preschool classroom!

    Ashley
    tackytheteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're door is super cute! Our doors are always open, or else I would be stealing this idea!
    Veronica
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turkeys are precious! Thanks for sharing all of the cute ideas!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your turkey door! Good luck with Thanksgiving!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I loved all the turkey ideas especially the door! That was by far my favorite. I like the idea of the memory match shape game. Good things!

    ReplyDelete