Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, May 24, 2013

Five for Friday!

Woop Woop! My second Five for Friday in a row. It almost gives the illusion I am organized, especially this time of the year.  :)  Anyway, here goes:
  • We had water day at school.  It was sunny, but not exactly hot.  The good thing about my little ones is they just want to play in the water.  They don't care if they are cold.
  • We had to say good-bye to two of our friends who will not be coming back next week.  Originally our last day of school should have been May 23rd, but with snow days added on we have to return after Memorial Day.  Two of our graduates going on to kindergarten next year are leaving on vacation with their families and will not be back next week.  It was quite emotional.  One of them burst into tears at the end of the day and sobbed uncontrollably.  I had to carry her to the bus.  Talk about pulling at your heartstrings.  Needless to say, Valerie and myself found ourselves sobbing right along with her.
  • We made these poems for the end of the year. I got the idea HERE.  They turned out adorable. 
  • One of my co-workers was transferred to a different building next year.  :(  We all got together to tell her good-bye.  Good luck Cantrell.  We will miss you.  My colleagues are amazing.  We need to get together more often, outside of work.


  • I am hoping the weather is nice enough to do this over the weekend! (Disclaimer:  That is not me on the boat; I don't even own a boat; I am just hoping my friends let me tag along!)  :)
  • At school, we have been practicing for our graduation ceremony next week.  My sweeties are performing "One Small Voice" by Jack Hartmann.  It is the sweetest song and the movement to it are enough to make you cry. Here is the You Tube link of Jack showing the motions to the song.  What other songs have you used for the end of the year celebrations?
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment