Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pete's a Pizza...

....And so were my little ones!  Oh.my.goodness, what fun they had! I am so, so lucky to work with the BEST SLP.  She has such great language activities and the kids absolutely adore her.  She came to class Tuesday, and after reading Pete's a Pizza, she made everyone into a pizza  These were the items used:
First, you knead the dough.
Then, you have to stretch it.
Spray some oil (it's really water) to keep it from sticking.
Dust it with flour (it's really powder).
Add tomatoes (poker chips) and cheese (shredded paper)...
Last, add the pepperoni, put it in the oven to bake, and when it's done......
You have to slice it!
My sweet ones are still talking about it.  :)  



3 comments:

  1. I have seen this done and forgotten about it. Thanks for sharing it! I want to try it with my little ones.
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will love it! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. LoveLOVE using this book for YogaKids classes! : ) <3 The book and Yoga Kids activities ensure an all out giggle fest! : )

    ReplyDelete